In House Membership
- Open to all UMT registered students and staff.
- Complete an application form, a registration card and submit 2 photographs (3.5cm X 2.5cm). For alumni, submit the form with a copy of Alumni UMT Card.
- Library card will be issued. The card is non-transferable and members must produce their membership cards to borrow materials or on request.
- Membership fees are as follows:
|Category||Fees For Membership Only (RM)|
References are of charge for all categories.
- A security deposit of RM100.00 will be charged for borrowing privilege.
- External membership and alumni must be renewed annually.
- Any change of address or loss of Library Card must be reported immediately to the Library.
- Borrowers are required to return the books when due or fines will be imposed. Borrowers are also responsible for loss or damage of library materials.
We’re welcoming our Alumni to be part of PSNZ members. Feel free to fill the form below:
- Alumni UMT @PSNZ Membership Form (please provide a copy of Alumni UMT Card)
- Alumni UMT membership with annual membership fee of RM10.00. A deposit of RM100.00 will be charged (refundable) for borrowing privilege.
- A security deposit will be refunded unless unclaimed by customer within three (3) months from the membership expiry date and all borrowing items should have been returned to the Library.
What privileges does Library membership provide?
- Alumni cards are accepted as library member cards
- Members are eligible to refer and use all collections in PSNZ , Open Access, References, Theses, Online Databases, E-Books, printed Journals, e-Journals, Media Resources etc.
- Entitled to use of all PSNZ accommodation for free discussion rooms, carrel rooms, computers etc. (depends of rules and regulations)
Alumni UMT entitled to borrow library items as below :
Open Access Collection
Let’s start now and become a part of PSNZ Big Family.: Library Membership Application Form (Alumni UMT @ PSNZ)