To provide services and facilities to customers by offering information services, library resources supported through the use of the latest technology to support learning, teaching, consulting and research in the field of Science, Technology and Natural Resource Management.
Library as a knowledge reference center.
- To provide efficient services, effective, up-to-date and user friendly to the campus community and society in general.
- To optimize usage of various information resources and facilities.
- To upgrade staff expertise (knowledge workers).
- To improve the distribution of cost effectiveness.
- To strengthen user education program towards lifelong learning.
- To develop, document, maintain and strengthen teaching and research resources of all disciplines either in print, multimedia and electronic format.
- To uphold knowledge and intellectual property of university - community in turning the library as a resource and knowledge heritage.